National Account Manager
Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
The S2G Sales Team is Growing! We are looking to hire a National Account Manager
The National Account Manager’s role is to meet revenue and profit targets, develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, and ensure the sales-related needs and expectations of retailers, vendor partners and Solutions 2 GO stakeholders are being met.
The ideal candidate utilizes his / her strategic and analytical thinking skills along with his / her collaboration and relationship-building expertise to provide insights, uncover opportunities, and drive results.
- Responsible for achieving dollar volume, profitability, margin and related financial performance for all accounts.
- Forecast customer product requirements (by sku and vendor) on a monthly basis and communicate with Purchasing to ensure product requirements are ordered.
- Oversee complete order process with the internal Sales Order Coordinator team.
- Review customer and internal inventory weekly, ensuring appropriate inventory levels are held for all accounts.
- Manage Retailer planogram and inventory, ensuring the right product is in the right place at the right time...managing to a 6 week inventory plan.
- Develop and execute advertising plans & retail programs (and communicate with internal departments as appropriate).
- Prepare Retailer Business reviews annually.
- Be a category expert by understanding the competitive landscape, category trends, and information gathered through competitive intelligence (vendor meetings, tradeshows, store checks, NPD / Circana data, etc.).
- Develop and manage Account Plans covering products, trade spend and product pricing for customers.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with accounts by providing excellent customer service, including day-to-day management of the customer, issue resolution etc.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with vendors by providing regular communication and details with regards to retailer needs and program opportunities and limitations.
- Oversee the cross-functional relationship between our customers and our internal departments.
- Promote teamwork by partnering with peers to generate ideas for gaining business and solving challenges.
- Validate customer orders by verifying price, UPC and quantity.
- Manage product flow to ensure maximum order fulfillment and minimal inventory risk.
- Communicate price changes and credit note information to customers where required.
- Maintain customer specific price lists where applicable.
- Manage phone / email inquiries from customers (internal/external) in a timely manner.
- Coordinate customer account information (i.e. store addresses and new store locations).
- Communicate all product requirements on internal Buyer logs.
- Communicate special order requirements to Operations i.e. delivery deadline, product modifications, etc.
- Ad hoc reports for customers and S2G executives.
- Maintain solid understanding of unique S2G business units i.e. Master distribution vs traditional vs 3PL, etc., in how it relates to customers and sales representatives.
- A minimum of 2 years experience selling to and managing national retailers.
- Strong analytical skills with a creative approach to idea generation and problem-solving.
- A proven ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Highly developed organizational, negotiation and presentation skills.
- An understanding of P&L drivers.
- Superior written and verbal skills - must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess solid organizational skills, be a self-starter, able to work with limited supervision and be capable of handling multiple assignments concurrently.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office software suite and POS systems.
- 5% travel: domestic and cross-border.
- Valid driver’s license & passport.
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 Go Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team at email@example.com.
For more information on Solutions 2 Go Inc., please visit About Us.