Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers, and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
The S2G Operations Team is Growing! We are looking to hire a Warehouse Lead!
The Warehouse Lead is responsible for overseeing one or more of a variety of automated and/or non-automated warehouse duties such as packing, picking, shipping, receiving, returns, auditing, and stocking of goods. This position oversees varying sizes of teams to complete the required production jobs within specific timelines, while maintaining optimal accuracy and efficiency levels. The candidate must be organized with strong communication skills and possess the ability to lead and properly direct the work of others within the department.
- Monitor the on-time and accurate shipping and receiving of goods on a day-to-day basis according to various specifications and vendor compliance rules as directed by our customers and vendors
- Oversees the warehouse staff, assign duties, train and follow-through with established quality controls and standard operating procedures (SOP’s) to ensure accuracy and completeness of tasks within compliance guidelines
- Set priorities and expectations measuring results against set objectives, such as production and quality
- Ensure ALL S2G operational process and procedures are always followed and providing corrections when necessary
- Follow-up with employees on performance throughout the day, coach and recognize where/when appropriate
- Provide feedback to staff and management as needed to further the development of individual employees
- Work with supervisors and other departments leadership to optimize the flow of production tasks while meeting the customer’s goals and hitting production targets
- Understand customer specific requirements and vendor compliance. Adhering to those requirements when producing finished products or preparing finished products for outbound shipments
- Communicate and monitor safe warehouse practices, including proper lifting techniques, housekeeping, and ergonomic awareness
- Work with the warehouse management system (WMS) to setup and track production jobs through completion
- Additional responsibilities will include tasks such as tracking attendance/timekeeping, conflict resolution and counseling, new employee orientation, job performance documentation, etc
- Work in all areas and departments within the warehouse operations as needed; allocation, shipping, receiving, picking, packing, quality control, returns, inventory replenishment, and inventory control.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience required
- 3 to 5 yrs. experience in warehouse operations, distribution, or inventory control positions
- Minimum 2 yrs. lead experience within warehouse/distribution environment
- Proficient computer skills working with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) a plus
- Strong math, verbal, and literacy skills
- Communicate, understand, and perform complex tasks with minimal supervision
- Physical requirements include operation of an RF scanner gun, read/enter data via keypad or keyboard
- Standing or sitting for long periods (more than 8 hrs.)
- Able to push, pull, or lift up to 30 pounds at a time throughout the workday (other physically demanding work may be required)
- Forklift or other mechanical warehouse equipment experience
- Must have collaborative team skills; demonstrate a strong work ethic, training, and team building, etc.
- Must be reliable in attendance and job performance
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, including overtime with no advanced notice – especially during the holiday period between October through December
- Must be fully available during the holiday period from October through December; including Thanksgiving Eve, Thanksgiving Day, the weekend after Thanksgiving, the first and second weekends of December, and the week of January 1st. Candidates that are unavailable during these periods will not be considered as this is a company-wide blackout policy.
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 Go Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR Team at email@example.com.
For more information on Solutions 2 Go Inc., please visit About Us.