Bilingual (English/Spanish) Accountant
Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
The S2G Finance Team is Growing! We are looking to hire a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Accountant!
Reporting to the Director, Finance, this position will work in a team environment, and be responsible for providing accurate and timely accounting and reporting for several legal entities.
- Create journal entries and analyze bank statements, inventories, and expenses, tax records and other accounting / financial records.
- Prepare and review balance sheet account reconciliations on monthly basis as part of the month-end close process.
- Prepare and review account reconciliations and ensure they accurately reflect account balances and ensure that reconciling items are timely and appropriately corrected.
- Prepare and review reconciliation of related party and intercompany transactions.
- Maintain Intercompany balances.
- Develop, implement, and maintain appropriate accounting and internal controls.
- Produce detailed monthly financial results including but not limited to a financial statement package incorporating an Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement.
- Gather and file information for sales tax returns on a monthly basis.
- Support the Forecasting and Budgeting function as needed.
- Provide all level of management with useful and accurate financial information on a timely basis.
- Create reports and analyze results for ongoing reporting to management.
- Assist external auditors with various requests as needed.
- Perform special projects, ad-hoc analysis and reports as required.
- Other duties relevant to the position as assigned.
- Qualified CPA accounting designation required (or close to completion).
- Fluency in Spanish would be considered an asset.
- 3 to 5 years minimum work experience as an Accountant in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment preferred.
- Superior time management skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task daily.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to establish excellent working relationships with various internal and external parties.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to make effective decisions and recommendations.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to contribute in building a solid sense of team.
- Superior organizational skills and ability to operate with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to respond well under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Advanced knowledge of Great Plains (ERP System) is an asset.
- Advanced Microsoft (MS) Excel skills (lookups, pivot tables, etc.) required.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on client service and professionalism.
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 Go Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Solutions 2 Go Inc., please visit About Us.