Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
The S2G Team is Growing! We are looking to hire an Office Coordinator!
This role will provide administrative and clerical support to the company and oversee the office services.
- Liaise with property manager on basic premises issues.
- Maintain stock and coordinate purchase of all office supplies including cleaning products, kitchen supplies, stationary, toner cartridges etc.
- Coordinate with building maintenance staff and service vendors.
- Work with IT to ensure key card access for employees is enabled and disabled as necessary
- Coordinate company travel arrangements and itineraries including collaborating with agencies as required
- Maintain overall appearance and cleanliness of common office spaces including boardrooms, lobby, executive server, mailroom etc.
- Participate as a member of company Health and Safety Committee.
- Generate non-inventory purchase orders for all departments in Laserfiche.>
- Process non-inventory invoices, link to Laserfiche PO.>
- Process receipts for non-inventory purchases and link to Laserfiche.>
- Forward Invoices to AP for payment.
- Greet guests as they arrive and leave and ensure they complete the guest log by signing in and out.
- Answer phones, forward messages to appropriate individuals.
- Assist with customer service calls in 2 languages, providing shipment information, invoice copies or other business-related inquiries as required.
- Update corporate phone messages as required and manage general delivery mailbox messages.
- Collate, package, and process all outgoing mail
- Open and distribute all incoming mail, with the exception of mail marked ‘Private or Confidential’ – which is to be distributed sealed.
- Receive and distribute deliveries and courier packages.
- Package outgoing parcels or envelopes that need to be couriered; generate waybills and arrange pick up from the courier companies.
- Distribute all incoming faxes.
- Assists with execution of employee engagement events for the DCs ex: holiday party, ordering food trucks, rewards, and recognition, etc.
- Arrange catering for any in house meetings.
- Arrange meetings in the boardroom and staff boardroom calendars.
- Coordinate hotel arrangements for company events.
- Order business cards, name plates and necessary supplies for employees.
- Keep stock of Xerox copier parts and return empty toner cartridges and full waste toner bottles for proper recycling.
- Distribute employee purchases and receive cheques and or money – record all payment information on pick tickets.
- Enter cheques and any monies onto the cheque log.
- Maintain log of retail RMA’s issued and fax accordingly.
- Assist with other administrative tasks within traffic, operations, AR, and customer service departments as required.
- Special projects as assigned (e.g., mailing Christmas cards, invitations, gift baskets).
- Must be onsite 5 days per week
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service or administrative role.
- Bilingual – French/English required
- Able to multi-task, and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Keen and responsive with a kind and honest communication style contributing to an inviting workplace culture that fosters trusting relationships
- Ability to work well independently.
- Intermediate command of MS Office suite, specifically – Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- First aid and CPR certification *Company will provide
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 Go Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Solutions 2 Go Inc., please visit About Us.