Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
We are looking to a Forklift Operator! The S2G Warehouse team is Growing!
- Perform all inbound products replenishment processing
- Perform bulk picking with material handling equipment
- Safely, accurately and efficiently load outbound shipments
- Use RF Gun scanning equipment to move products to and from locations within the warehouse
- Pick and stage consolidated bulk pull orders for daily order processing
- Ensure equipment is in working order and stored properly when not in use
- Perform general cleaning and other duties as required
- Highschool Diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
- Previous picking/packing experience is an asset
- Forklift certification/license required (Raymond Reach & Counterbalance)
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to perform physical lifting, pushing and pulling on a repetitive basis; up to 50lbs
- Must be available to work extra hours and occasional weekends in the busy season
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
- Steel toed safety boots are required
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 Go Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Solutions 2 Go Inc., please visit About Us.