Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
The S2G Finance Team is Growing! We are looking to hire a Tax Accountant!
Reporting to the Tax Analyst, this position will work in a team environment, and be responsible for global tax compliance
- Prepare schedules and necessary information for income tax returns on a monthly and annual basis
- Review month-end tax provisions (including timely preparation of monthly tax entries)
- Assist with year-end tax reporting for financial statement purposes
- Review global tax accounts reconciliation on a month basis
- Prepare and review monthly VAT / HST / QST filings
- Prepare and review yearly VAT filings
- Assist with remittance of monthly withholding tax and filing of an annual tax return for withholding (where applicable)
- Assist with preparation of informative returns (globally)
- Ensure timely tax filing and following up with relevant government authorities
- Liaise with auditors and provide necessary information
- Assist with assessment of global tax exposure
- Assist with preparation of global and local transfer pricing filings
- Accounting designation or working towards
- 3+ years of tax experience required
- Superior time management skills, ability to prioritize, multi-task daily and ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make effective decisions and recommendations
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and ability to establish excellent working relationships with various internal and external parties
- Advanced knowledge of Great Plains (ERP System) is an asset
- Advanced Microsoft (MS) Excel skills (lookups, pivot tables, etc.) required
- Spanish is an asset
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 Go Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Solutions 2 Go Inc., please visit About Us.