Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers, and retailers around the world.
If you are a self-starter who is driven in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we are looking for you!
The S2G Finance Team is Growing! We are looking to hire a Treasury Administrator!
Please note, due to the confidential nature of the data handled by this role, the successful candidate will be expected to work in the office and will not be considered for remote work options.
The Treasury Administrator will assist the Treasury Manager in establishing and/or following processes and ensure adequate controls, support cash management functions including completion of daily banking reports, accounts funding, wire payments, cash flow model updates, cash forecasts and overall treasury reconciliation.
- Daily review and report of bank balances and exchange rates
- Support Treasury Manager as required on daily treasury activities, including contracts execution and follow-up as required
- Distribute bank statements to relevant parties
- Cash management: monitoring, analyzing, and reconciling daily cash flow
- Payments management (primarily utilizing online banking systems)
- Cash flow forecast, assist with gathering data and updating weekly file
- Provide information and support to Finance department as required
- Assist in maintaining a weekly cash flow model; directly impacting annual budgets & forecasts across regions, bank loan availability needs and reporting
- Prepare bank reconciliations and address adjustments as required
- Assist the Treasury Manager in execution and control of weekly cash requirements for LATAM
- Perform foreign exchange and risk analysis as required
- Maintain accurate accounting records and adequate cash management controls to ensure the integrity of monthly financial statements
- Various requests, reports, updates, etc. of management, staff, customers, etc.
- Work closely with the Controller on the preparation of required schedules related to quarterly bank reviews and year-end audit requirements
- Completion of various ad hoc requests and projects as assigned within the scope of the role
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external contacts
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Business/Accounting or 1-2 years’ experience in role with relevant transferable skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively with minimal supervision
- Solutions-oriented with an approach to provide recommendations to solve problems
- Intermediate Excel skills (Vlook-ups/Hlook-ups, Pivot Tables, Formulas)
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. In addition, the candidate will be required to provide Solutions 2 Go Inc., with their vaccination status during the background check process. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 Go Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Solutions 2 Go Inc., please visit About Us.