Account Service Supervisor – Louisville, Kentucky
Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
The Account Service Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of Account Service, Order Management and Order Processing for Retail, Wholesale and E-commerce accounts as well as responding to and executing day-to-day customer related business requirements. This position will also support the Sales Team with customer specific requirements and special projects such as promotions, displays, marketing materials and merchandising support.
- Validate customer orders by verifying price, UPC and quantity
- Process orders and communicate details to Operations Teams
- Prepare weekly sell-through reporting and present to appropriate persons
- Manage prduct flow to ensure maximum order fulfillment and minimal inventory risk
- Communicate price changes and credit information to customers where required
- Maintain customer specific price lists where applicable
- Manage phone/ email inquiries from customers and the sales reps (internal/external) in a timely manner
- Upload orders to GP Dynamics through Scribe middleware (Integration Application)
- Review emails from EDI department and coordinate order processing through GP Dynamics and WMS Systems
- Maintain customer account information (i.e. store addresses and new store locations)
- Communicate all product requirements for item setups
- Communicate special order requirements to Operations i.e. delivery deadline, product modifications, street dates
- Research and provide proof of delivery (POD) information when required
- Investigate and submit customer claims and returns
- Ad hoc reports for customers/sales reps/senior management
- Maintain solid understanding of unique S2G business channels and how they relate to customers and sales representatives
- Provide backup support when required
- Work closely with the Sales team in managing the entire sales cycle from procurement to invoicing
- Maintain communication with customer buying/merchant teams coordinating deal specific terms and requirements and communicating that information effectively to Operations
- Manage item setup requirements for retail/wholesale customers
- Manage customer specific projects from ideation to delivery for promotions, marketing materials, and POP Displays
- 3+ years of experience in an Account/Customer service focused role
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Able to multitask, prioritize and organize tasks to meet deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to adjust to change in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate computer skills required on PC based software – Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience working with GP Dynamics software is an asset
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Represent the Company with a high level of integrity and professionalism at all times even while under pressure
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 Go Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR Team at email@example.com.
For more information on Solutions 2 Go Inc., please visit About Us.